Staff member? Sign in to view more items.

Parents & Students

In order to participate in any sports, each student must file the following forms with the Athletics office each year:

  • Authorization for Emergency Treatment
  • KSHSAA Concussion & Head Injury Information Release Form
  • KSHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation
  • Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Consent