Inclusive Preschool Program (Formerly Peer Models)
This article is no longer marked as current and may contain outdated information. Go to the News page to view all current articles.
The application packet for 2023-2024 Inclusive Preschool Program is now available!
Applicants may only include children who reside within the USD 437 attendance area or staff children. Additionally, children must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be 3 or 4 years old on or before August 31, 2023.
- Students must have strong language and social development skills.
- Students must be fluent in speaking and understanding English.
- Students must pass an eligibility screening.
- Students must be toilet trained.
- Students who meet KSDE at-risk criteria should apply for that program in February 2023.
Classes are held five half-days per week, and cost $175 per month, August through May.
Download the application packet. Please return your completed packets before February 3, 2023 to:
Early Childhood Supervisor