You are a new family if none of your children attended an Auburn-Washburn school during the previous school year or are currently attending an Auburn-Washburn school.
Online Registration Steps
- Start Online Registration for new families.
- Select one of the following:
- Start New Registration - begin a blank registration
- Return to Saved Registration - return to a partially complete registration
- Write down your confirmation number* — used to return to a saved registration
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration
*The Online Registration Kiosk requires you to create an exception for or disable your pop-up blocker in order to begin Online Registration.
After Online Registration
Call your school(s) and schedule a time to complete registration and enrollment. Washburn Rural High School will communicate directly via email with parents who have registered with details about steps that need to be taken prior to the start of school.
The following documents need to be provided at each of the schools for which you're enrolling students:
- Proof of address — one of the following:
- Real estate contract
- Lease agreement
- Latest rent receipt
- Most recent utility bill (gas, water, electric, etc.) — no phone bills
- Deposit receipt for gas, electric, or water
- Certified copy of birth certificate for each student
- Last report card for each student (if available)
- Immunization records for each student
- Health assessment from provider (see Health page for details)
- Medical Statement to Request Meal Modification (see Health page for details)
Return to the Registration page for additional information.