You are a new family if none of your children attended an Auburn-Washburn school during the previous school year or are currently attending an Auburn-Washburn school.
Online Registration Steps
- Start Online Registration for new families.
- Select one of the following:
- Start New Registration - begin a blank registration
- Return to Saved Registration - return to a partially complete registration
- Write down your confirmation number* — used to return to a saved registration
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration
*The Online Registration Kiosk requires you to create an exception for or disable your pop-up blocker in order to begin Online Registration.
After Online Registration
Call your school(s) and schedule a time to complete registration and enrollment. The following documents need to be provided at each of the schools for which you're enrolling students:
- Certified copy of birth certificate for each student
- Proof of address — one of the following:
- Real estate contract
- Lease agreement
- Latest rent receipt
- Most recent utility bill (gas, water, electric, etc.) — no phone bills
- Deposit receipt for gas, electric, or water
- Last report card for each student (if available)
- Immunization records for each student
- Health assessment from provider (see Health page for details)
- Medical Statement to Request Meal Modification (see Health page for details)
Return to the Registration page for additional information.