Online Registration Steps
- Start Online Registration for new families.
Select one of the following:
- Start New Registration - begin a blank registration
- Return to Saved Registration - return to a partially complete registration
- Write down your confirmation number* — used to return to a saved registration
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration
*The Online Registration Kiosk requires you to create an exception for or disable your pop-up blocker in order to begin Online Registration.
After Online Registration
Call your school(s) and schedule a time to complete registration and enrollment. The following documents need to be provided at each of the schools for which you're enrolling students:
- Certified copy of birth certificate for each student
Proof of address — one of the following:
- Real estate contract
- Lease agreement
- Latest rent receipt
- Most recent utility bill (gas, water, electric, etc.) — no phone bills
- Deposit receipt for gas, electric, or water
- Last report card for each student (if available)
- Immunization records for each student
Auburn-Washburn offers a limited number of preschool slots for children who meet specific criteria. More information is available at usd437.net or by viewing this article. Preschool families, including those who are returning, can complete Online Registration but must call the Early Childhood Center at (785) 339-4675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize registration.
Once fees are posted, they may be paid online through Campus Portal or at your student's school.
If your student will be riding the school bus, you can check Ride 360 or the website close to the start of school to see specific information.
Student Health Information and Participation Forms
Information on student immunization requirements and other health related instructions and forms are available on the district Health page. Students who plan to participate in interscholastic athletic, cheer, or dance groups at Washburn Rural Middle School or Washburn Rural High School next year need to have a physical after May 1, 2020. The physical form that needs to be completed along with the required concussion form are available on the district Health page. These completed forms can be turned in at the school after July 19.
If you have questions or need assistance with online registration, please call the OLR hotline at 339-4955. The OLR help hotline and district office will be open during the summer at the following times:
- June 7 - July 16 — Monday through Thursday, 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Before June 5 and after July 18 — Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
After July 19, you can also contact your child's school directly for assistance.