Fliers submitted to the district are listed on this page, along with summer and other camps. All fliers are posted in PDF format, and must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- School Age Learning LabLet staff help Indian Hills Elementary students complete the "home learning" components of USD 437 instruction.
- Camp Invention: Leaders-in-TrainingProgram for children entering grades 7-9. Make an impact as a mentor and role model; build friendships, confidence, and leadership skills; and gain hand-on experience working with children.
- Camp Invention: Recharge Summer CampFuel the imagination of your future world-changer with our innovative and FUN hands-on STEM experience, now with in-person OR at-home options available!
- Parks & Recreation Adaptive Programs
- Master Overbey's Martial Arts Before/After School Program
- Middle School Football CampFor incoming 7th-8th graders. Perform drills and learn the fundamentals and terminology.
- Parks & Recreation Preschool Track Meet
- Topeka Civic Theatre Summer CampHalf-day, one-week camps available for ages 4-6 and full-day, three-week camps available for ages 6-17.
- Camp Invention: Leadership Intern ProgramFor high school and college students. Earn up to 40 volunteer hours, build confidence as a leader, and mentor and inspire campers.
- Keys for Kids: Key Recycling ProgramDonate your unused keys to help families with seriously ill children.
- Parks & Recreation Summer PositionsNow hiring seasonal positions
- Shawnee County Emergency DispatcherBegin a rewarding career as a 911 emergency dispatcher with the Shawnee County Sheriff's Office.
Fliers and information regarding activities and events that may be of interest or benefit to our students may be submitted for inclusion on the Community Fliers page. Send your flier or information, in electronic form, to Clerk of the Board mikenrut|ten.734dsu|renruT miK. For more information, please call 339-4031.
Near the beginning of each semester, the district may allow one paper flier from a non-profit organization to be sent home with students.