Fliers submitted to the district are listed on this page, along with summer and other camps. All fliers are posted in PDF format, and must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- School Age Learning LabLet staff help Indian Hills Elementary students complete the "home learning" components of USD 437 instruction.
- Keys for Kids: Key Recycling ProgramDonate your unused keys to help families with seriously ill children.
- Parks & Recreation Summer PositionsNow hiring seasonal positions
- Shawnee County Community Cares LineWant to talk and it's not a crisis? Feeling isolated and want to connect with someone? Calls answered Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM.
- Shawnee County Emergency DispatcherBegin a rewarding career as a 911 emergency dispatcher with the Shawnee County Sheriff's Office.
Fliers and information regarding activities and events that may be of interest or benefit to our students may be submitted for inclusion on the Community Fliers page. Send your flier or information, in electronic form, to Clerk of the Board mikenrut|ten.734dsu|renruT miK. For more information, please call 339-4031.
Near the beginning of each semester, the district may allow one paper flier from a non-profit organization to be sent home with students.