Fliers submitted to the district are listed on this page, along with summer and other camps. All fliers are posted in PDF format, and must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- Camp Intervention
- Kindergarten Camp
- No School Day Camp
- Parks and Rec Camp Connections Lake
- Parks and Rec Civitan Day Camp
- Parks and Rec Passport to Adventure
- Shawnee County Sheriff's Office Youth Academy
- All Star Baseball Camp
- Boys Basketball Summer Camps
- Champions Boys Soccer Camp
- Champions Girls Soccer Camp
- Champions Softball Camp
- Falcon Fitness Camp
- Free Fridays Soccer Camps
- Green Machine Wheelchair Sports Club
- Middle School Football Camp
- Summer Basketball Camp
- Summer High School Volleyball Camp
- Summer Tennis Program
- Summer Volleyball Camp
Fliers and information regarding activities and events that may be of interest or benefit to our students may be submitted for inclusion on the Community Fliers page. Send your flier or information, in electronic form, to Clerk of the Board nedolyat|ten.734dsu|rolyaT esineD. For more information, please call 339-4031.
Near the beginning of each semester, the district may allow one paper flier from a non-profit organization to be sent home with students.