Fliers submitted to the district are listed on this page, along with summer and other camps. All fliers are posted in PDF format, and must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- Parks and Recreation Hiring FairLooking for motivated and reliable individuals to fill positions in aquatics, sports, park maintenance, summer camps, and more!
- Farley Volleyball ClinicFor 1st-6th grade girls
- Green Machine Wheelchair Sports Club
- Jay Shideler Volleyball ClinicFor 1st-6th grade girls
- Pauline Central Volleyball ClinicFor 1st-3rd grade girls
- Pauline South Volleyball ClinicFor 4th-6th grade girls
Fliers and information regarding activities and events that may be of interest or benefit to our students may be submitted for inclusion on the Community Fliers page. Send your flier or information, in electronic form, to Clerk of the Board takhanel|ten.734dsu|nahaneL ytaK. For more information, please call 339-4031.
Near the beginning of each semester, the district may allow one paper flier from a non-profit organization to be sent home with students.