Fliers submitted to the district are listed on this page, along with summer and other camps. All fliers are posted in PDF format, and must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- Blue & White Youth Football Camp
- Green Machine Wheelchair Sports Club
- Shawnee County Junior Golf Summer Program
- Summer High School Volleyball Camp
- Summer Tennis Program
- Summer Volleyball Camp
- Topeka Junior Golf Association Summer Series
- Topeka Swim Association Summer Swim Lessons
- Upward Sports Flag Football and Cheerleading League
- WU Summer Soccer Camp (Elementary)
- WU Summer Soccer Camp (Middle School)
- Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Parks and Rec Camp Space Available for Rent
- Shawnee County Parks and Recreation Seasonal Jobs
Fliers and information regarding activities and events that may be of interest or benefit to our students may be submitted for inclusion on the Community Fliers page. Send your flier or information, in electronic form, to Clerk of the Board nedolyat|ten.734dsu|rolyaT esineD. For more information, please call 339-4031.
Near the beginning of each semester, the district may allow one paper flier from a non-profit organization to be sent home with students.