Registrar @ Washburn Rural Middle School
- Washburn Rural Middle School
At Auburn-Washburn, we have a positive and professional culture. We are often described by our employees as a family. We are collaborative and work together to inspire, prepare, and challenge every child, every day. We are student-centered and make decisions for what is best for students. We have high expectations for our staff, students, and community. And we love to celebrate success. We are proud of who we are and what we do!
To assure the smooth and efficient operation of the school office so that the office’s maximum positive impact on the education of children can be realized.
SALARY: $11.00-16.00/hour (wage determined by years of relevant experience)
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: 8 hours/day, 10.5 months/year (benefits-eligible)
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
- High school graduate or equivalent with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate typing and word processing skills on district test battery.
- Working knowledge of basic office procedures and the operation of common office equipment, including computers, at a reasonable rate of speed with accuracy.
- Training and/or experience in record keeping, preparation of reports, and maintaining records.
- Ability to deal tactfully and courteously with parents, students, and teachers with an interest in and an understanding of children.
Auburn-Washburn USD 437 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auburn-Washburn USD 437 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Auburn-Washburn USD 437 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Auburn-Washburn USD 437’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.