Attendance Secretary @ Washburn Rural High School
- Washburn Rural High School
At Auburn-Washburn, we have a positive and professional culture. We are often described by our employees as a family. We are collaborative and work together to inspire, prepare, and challenge every child, every day. We are student-centered and make decisions for what is best for students. We have high expectations for our staff, students, and community. And we love to celebrate success. We are proud of who we are and what we do!
To assure the smooth and efficient operation of the high school attendance office so that the office’s maximum positive impact on education can be realized.
SALARY: $11.00-$16.00/hour (wage determined by years of experience)
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: 8 hours/day, 10.5 months/year (benefits-eligible)
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Demonstrate typing and word processing skills on district test battery.
3. Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking the English Language.
4. Demonstrated ability to perform essential functions of this job.
5. Ability to make decisions within established policy, guidance and procedures.
6. Experience in basic office procedures and the operation of office equipment, and computers. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and GroupWise preferred.
7. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as are determined to be appropriate and acceptable.
Auburn-Washburn USD 437 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auburn-Washburn USD 437 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Auburn-Washburn USD 437 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Auburn-Washburn USD 437’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.