Attention Preschool Parents
The application packet for 2022-2023 Preschool Peer Models is now available!
Peer models may only include children who reside within the USD 437 attendance area, employee children, or employee grandchildren. Additionally, children must meet the following criteria:
- Group one students must be at least 3 years old on or before August 31, 2022.
- Group two students must be at least 4 years old on or before August 31, 2022.
- Students must have strong language and social development skills.
- Students must be fluent in speaking and understanding English.
- Students must pass an eligibility screening.
- Students must be toilet trained.
- Students who meet KSDE at-risk criteria should apply for that program in February 2022.
Classes are held up to five half-days per week and cost $175 per month, August through May.
Download the application packet. Please return your completed packets before February 4, 2022 to: