Infinite Campus Portal, also known as Parent Portal or Student Portal, is a website that allows parents/guardians to login and view their
student's class schedule, attendance, transportation, homework, and more. Students can also log into their own Campus Portal account to
view their information.
To get started contact the school office where your youngest student attends and request your GUID Activation Key Code today.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are a few steps to getting your Campus Portal account set up:
Get these steps in a PDF
- Go to your youngest student's school.
- You can also attend Open House at the beginning of the school year.
- Ask for your Campus Portal Activation Key.
- This is a 32 digit key code that will be used one time.
- You will not be told this key code over the phone.
- You may be asked for identification before being given the code.
- Only you may get your key code. Do NOT send someone in your place.
- Once this code has been used once it will not work again.
- Every Parent, Guardian, and Student has their own key code.
- We recommend creating a speratate account from your spouse.
- DO NOT USE YOUR STUDENT'S ACCOUNT
- At the top of the screen click on the link next to:
- If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key
- Enter your Campus Portal Activation Key code in the space provided.
- You do not need to hit tab. Your cursor will advance automatically.
- Click on Submit
- You will now be able to create a User Name and Password.
Campus Portal allows parents/guardians to pay school fees and add money to lunch accounts from home. Once you've logged into your account
just go to the Payments screen to get started.
Online Payments Information
Trouble Accessing Payments?